Monday, February 25, 2008

The Sucking continues

Not too much to report so far this week....after the visit to the doctor I have now concluded taking the five $150.00 dollar LEVAQUIN tablets and I am yet to feel nearly good enough to get back on the bike.
I did return to work today and despite thoughts otherwise...I managed to make it through the entire day which finally ended at 4:30pm.
With the weather clearing up I'm thinking so too perhaps will these weeks of persistent illness. I have never been so sick for so long. I am now approaching 10 days without a hop beverage of any type, which, it has been suggested is an illness in of itself. And off the bike for 8 days.
I'm setting my sights on March....the month of renewal....or so I hope. Spring time springs eternal or some such loopy cornball calendar quote I thought I read somewhere.
I mean...is a little 40 mile bicycle ride and a few double IPA's really that much to ask for?
I got my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Baublehead said...

I see at least three 40 mile rides with one of them tipping 50 in late March/early April time frame and of course some hop beverages to wash it down with.

You will get over this. Jedi mind trick it...

Baublehead said...

Feeling better yet?

Any hop updates?

One of your comrades seems to be enjoying the east coast as I write this. I guess Philly is pretty cool...