Monday, November 5, 2007

IT IS SUCH TIME

Well...nothing like a good flogging to get the soul in line........
"Oh...what?...it's called Blogging?...uuhhhh nevermind.
Anyway....here we go with some flogging of the English (or is that American?) language in the hopes of hops, or at least of the hope of passing on some interesting information about my personal quest for all things hoppy.
My goal here is to keep a bit of a record on my wife and I's hop travels and latest finds no matter where that might take us. Breweries, stores, festivals or back alley entrances of mad scientist home brewers.
There is likely to be some cycling and music related blathering as well...I won't be able to help myself there.
Hope it works out....but mainly I hope it Hops out.

3 comments:

Rick Sellers said...

The world will be a better place with a Hop Hunter (S Thompson)....?

Baublehead said...

Indeed. A much better place

Omar Posadas said...

Cant wait to read all about your new findings...