Saturday, November 17, 2007

An evening in Roseville

Too hazy, lazy and tired to make the hour and a half drive down to San ramon to pick up our BBQ and visit our youngest son and his fabulous bride Oralia we decided perhaps we should stave off couch potatoism and venture forth to finally sample the new IPA at the Roseville version of J's brewing company.
And as DRAFT beer magizine's newest editor type person told me last week.....this beer doesn't suck!!
Also on the menu was Sierra Nevada's "Harvest Ale". Mannnnnn oh man I continue to love this beer. I have ran into it now in three seperate locations and everytime it just ROCKS!
We also managed a short visit to Vino's, and despite the fact that Sean and Toby are now history...they still were able to provise us with pints of HOPSTOPID and Avery's HOG HEAVEN!!
We also grabbed a few bottles of specials to help stock up the Saturday Thanksgiving event. I heard it was gonna be "Beyond Epic" this year...I hope that's true....
Ohh..oh oh I remenber now....there is a hilaroius story from BJ's that I need Terri to help me with. Perhaps next time...because ...naturally...she nodded off.

No comments: