Saturday, January 19, 2008

A good week

Although I have absolutely no hop intake to report for the week I do have good news for my cycling trip. After a week of daily one hour rides and skimpy yet mostly satisfying meals I have managed to drop 6 more pounds. That's a total of 9 since the new year dawned.
Today Darek and I are going out in the cold morning to ride 30-40 mostly flat miles. Hopefully next week will continue this weight loss trend and I will actually make my goal of 270 pounds before the June 1st starting date.

5 comments:

Baublehead said...

This is the best post yet. Keep it up.

Oralia said...

Good job popscicle! Tell me your secret I need to loose some pounds too.

Omar Posadas said...

Great job on shedding the pounds!

Rick Sellers said...

A good week? I'd say so! I may have found one of two of them pounds you lost though... :(

Anonymous said...

While I commend your healthy regimen, I've gotta say I'm going to miss your hop-hunting exploits and hope they return soon.