Monday, August 17, 2020

Sunday on my mind

 Did someone say it’s hot? I believe it would have to cool down a few degrees to only be considered hot.

And I’m all for it ... Today topped out at 111 ... which may look like cool numerology on the weather channel ... but I’ll take the small irony of 86 anytime.

And now I see here that in dragging my feet I have let the day slip from Sunday to Monday ... easily my least favorite day of the week. Although in another year or so when I actually just stop going to work they may just send me a questioner wondering if I really retired or I just got tired of showing up late and then leaving early to make up for it. After that weird and chilling departure from the toil I have seemingly always know ... I will become a true fan of Monday ... for obvious reasons ... it’ll be just like Saturday ... except without the bath.


1 comment:

Baublehead said...

Absolutely tired of this heat. Too hot all the time without a way to cool off. No bueno