Friday, March 9, 2012

Peyton Place

I've made that little dumb joke several time since the Colts released Manning and I realize that unless the person I'm talking to is pretty old they just don't get it. I guess that show was on TV a really long time ago. Not that I ever watched the stupid lame thing.
Speaking of stupid lame things....I busted out laughing today when I heard that three Broncos players were suspended for the first 4 or 6 games this coming season for positive drug tests. The very day that Manning is flown into town by the teams private jet for a tour of the facilities and whatever else Elway can do to convince Pay-a Ton to come play for his crappy squad. Maybe Tebow will be the running back.
I swear no one could make this shit up.
BUT....that is not even the stupidest thing I read..... that would be the report that the Washington Redskins are going to trade their first (6th pick overall) and second round picks this year with St Louis to move up to the second spot to pick Baylor QB Robert Griffin III. They also have to give St Louis their first round picks in 2013 and 2014. Are you fucking kidding me? Really?
Wow....If it's true ... then that St Louis GM should already be awarded GM of the year.
Hard to believe Washington would do that..... must be a typo or something. No one's that stupid are they? Not even shadyham.
But it will be interesting to see where Manning chooses to play...and hopefully it won't be some where that he has to worry about the Saints putting a bounty on his neck.

1 comment:

www.birkinhandbagoutlet.com said...

This is the first time i am reading your post and admire that you posted article which gives users lot of information regarding particular topic. Thanks for this share.