Monday, January 30, 2012

Resurfaced?

Where the fuck have I been? Have I been in jail...or the hospital or shipwrecked on some remote Specific Ocean atoll?
Well....yeah...sorta...maybe.....or perhaps I've just been stuck in New York in the 1950's. During my visit there I learned one really important piece of would-be fact that I had previously been only partially aware of ... but mostly in denial of... which is of course just write some shit... don't worry about what it says, what it's about, who it impresses or outrages.... just do the work...put in the time and otherwise shut the fuck up. And then say it again some other way. Take the other side of the argument... or screw spelling, grammar, sentence structure (Yep...I got that one wired) and merely let er rip... so that's what I'm going to do. Will I do it here on this blog or will I do it elsewhere?
Well sure, yeah...whatever...we'll see. Or not.
It doesn't mean shit to a tree.

1 comment:

hermes handbags said...

Hello I just wanted to leave a comment to say that I enjoy your blog. Looking at the number of comments, I see others feel the same way!